MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for one of our clients who is motivated by the simple idea of designing and building better homes. Their team is driven, innovative, conscientious and inspired by great design.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Maintain accounting schedules and working papers such as: accruals, prepaid expenses, loans, promissory notes, property and equipment, and land deposits.
- Assist with reconciling credit card and vendor statements, processing expense claims, and matching, collating, and price checking invoices.
- Run full cycle payroll.
- 3 years’ experience with full cycle payroll in BC. Experience with ERP system or Ceridian Dayforce prefered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience reconciling accounts.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
Please visit our website at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...