MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking an Intermediate Bridge Engineer in Calgary, AB. Our client, a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, technologists, and environmental experts, is dedicated to pioneering innovative infrastructure solutions while prioritizing work-life balance and personal growth.
The Bridge Team within the company offers diverse, challenging projects and values team member development, fostering an entrepreneurial spirit that champions proactive individuals and collective achievements. Join a forward-thinking workplace that celebrates innovation and well-being, and contribute to infrastructure excellence.
- Manage projects from concept to construction, specializing in structural engineering for various projects, including bridges and civil structures.
- Lead project teams, coordinating design engineers, technicians, and field engineers for effective collaboration.
- Conduct assessments, prepare reports, and serve as the Engineer of Record for structural designs.
- Support construction administration with field reviews, shop drawing evaluations, and RFIs.
- Write technical documents, attend project meetings, and maintain quality assurance standards.
- Collaborate with suppliers, contractors, and team members, review and assemble structural deliverables, and actively participate in continuous improvement and mentoring initiatives.
- Relevant degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of /relevant/progressive/transferrable bridge engineering experience
- Registration or eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) and/or Engineers and Geoscientists BC (EGBC)
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com