MatchBox is seeking a Building Operations Manager in Toronto, ON.
This position emphasizes performance, auditing, and condominium operations. The ideal candidate should possess more than a decade of progressive construction expertise, especially in high-rise construction, emphasizing quality control, deficiency management, and minor repairs. Exceptional communication skills, including active listening and diplomacy, are vital.
This role offers an opportunity to shape your future in a company committed to enhancing living spaces. If you're ready for change, eager to contribute innovative ideas, and looking to advance your career, we welcome you to join our mission of providing outstanding living experiences.
- Obtains Technical Audits and liaises with clients’ associates and vendors for action.
- Coordinates with the construction project manager to ensure readiness of new condominium common elements for occupancy.
- Collaborates with the repair team to address deficiencies.
- Monthly forecasting of expenses and budget updates for all condos.
- Enforces health and safety standards for a safe work environment.
- Carries out other job-related duties as requested by management.
- College Diploma required, preferably in Condominium Management or equivalent combination of building management and administrative/hospitality experience.
- RCM designation is an asset.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in real estate management, service environment, and related industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com