MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 2 year (48 month) role with a public sector client of ours located in Vancouver and Victoria (Hybrid set-up with some on-site work in Vancouver and Victoria as needed).
- The scope of work requires the Business Analyst to support the project team to identify and catalogue the internal business processes for the delivery of the new Enterprise Data Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Meet with IT department to review the current business processes
- Develop and or update business process diagrams
- Conduct or participate in workshops and requirements gathering sessions
- Develop detailed business requirements and process diagrams
- Develop a roles and responsibilities matrix
- Analysis and documentation of requirements for user interface gap analysis and design
- Liaise with the working group to determine requirements and document as required according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Agile framework or other methodology as required
- Ensure information privacy and date requirements are ahead too
- Assist with Security and Threat Risk Assessments (STRA)
- Define functional requirements and detailed workflow specifications
- Evaluate information gathering from multiple resources and reconcile business process gaps
- Assist with facilitating working group sessions, discussions, tracking and documentation
- Facilitate workshops with multiple project teams
- Develop project specific acceptance test scripts and managing the user acceptance testing process
- Participate in Data Migration Plan development and execution;
- Minimum five (5) years relative experience working with public sector to deliver IM/IT solutions,
- Experience and professional knowledge and expertise in business analysis and project support.
- Be proficient in the use of SharePoint and other third-party tools (i.e. Sharegate) to complete the migration of information during the implementation of the EDRM system
- Ability to lead multi-discipline teams in business transformation initiatives to align business systems with new business processes, using application portfolio management techniques
- Experience having led the creation of industry-standard best practices on the delivery of changes and changes to business processes, encompassing both traditional and Agile delivery models Experience defining functional requirements and detailed workflow specifications for previous work assignments.
- Experience in analysing and documented business processes and identify opportunities for process and workflow improvements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience and a proven track record of delivering project within the given project schedule.
- Experience as lead or participated in subject matter experts meeting to define business processes.
- Experience being responsible for reporting status and progress to the project team.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com