Are you a Project Manager with a knack for improving business processes? Do you have a passion for change management or business process design?
MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking multiple Project Managers to work on 1-year contracts, all with a high potential for renewal, for our client – one of British Columbia’s largest and most sought-after employers within the energy sector. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the successful completion of medium to high risk and highly complex business process change or similar projects by leading cross-functional teams and applying project management principles. Given the matrixed structure of our client’s operations, you will have the opportunity to join one of their many departments according to your skillset and expertise so as to ensure your impact is felt to the highest degree.
If you’ve been looking for a unique opportunity to contribute your expertise and implement business process change initiatives within one of the province’s longest standing, award-winning companies whose work impacts the vast majority of British Columbians every day, then this is the role for you.
- Plan, direct, and report on business process change or similar project activities by monitoring project benefits, resources and status and creating documents such as project plans, action logs, communication plans, status reports and post implementation reviews.
- Translate business insights into strategic, actionable options by obtaining and organizing key business information, enabling informed decision-making
- Develop risk management plans by identifying, analyzing, and monitoring risks for effective risk management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Scope, plan, manage, monitor, and report on project tasks in a timely manner.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders through regular reporting and communication.
- Establish standards for implementation and monitoring using excellent analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of project management practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation is a significant asset
- 5-10+ years of project management experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proven experience within business analytics, change management, business process improvement, or business transformation
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...