MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Change Lead for a permanent role with a client of ours located in Burnaby (Hybrid set-up –2 days in office and 3 days remote per week)
- Organizational Change Management
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies and plans, including the OCM roadmap change impact assessment, communications, leadership alignment and change readiness
- Conducting change impact assessments and developing tailored change management plans and tactics including communication and training
- Applies a structured methodology to lead change management activities within project teams
- Communicates change plans, risks, areas of resistance and change collisions to the Sr Manager of Organizational Change Leadership to ensure a programmatic view of key change activities
- Enthusiastically partners and coaches business leads and Project Managers to develop and implement creative strategies to engage and support impacted team members
- Leads data collection for engagement, learning and adoption metrics for projects
- Change Management (CMP) or PROSCI certification preferred
- 2+ years related experience in change management and stakeholder engagement
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to partner with business units
- Proven experience facilitating meetings with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience with change management advisory and coaching
- Exceptional communication skills – both written, verbal, and presentation
- Excellent project management skills
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in using creative tools and technologies for communications, engagement and training such as Camtasia, Powtoon, Canva, etc.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...