In partnership with a leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions, Matchbox is sourcing for a Business Development Representative.
The Business Development Representative develops and nurtures new business opportunities by cultivating relationships with key stakeholders including owners and engineering professionals. You are someone who shines, communicates effectively, and can adapt to a variety of situations, from casual to formal. You have a self-starter mentality, capable of working autonomously while being part of a highly skilled team.
- Increase awareness of our client's product's full range of solutions and drive change within the construction community.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our client's product's market solutions and services.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to establish, implement, and uphold engineering standards for the product.
- Responsible for achieving set targets and goals to contribute to business growth.
- Develop and execute small group councils involving owners, engineers, and product executives.
- Extensive relevant experience within the construction and engineering fields.
- Proven sales track record, including account management and achieving targets at the owner and engineering levels.
- Strong engineering skills in writing and developing design specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or Business (BCOM).
- A Master's degree in Mechanical or Construction Management or an MBA is considered a plus.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com