On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is looking for a Construction Manager for a Developer Builder. Are you Looking for a challenge? They are building over 2500 homes in the next 5 years in Surrey and Langley alone. This is a golden opportunity to join an established developer that is about to scale. Sound appealing?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ultimately responsible for the on time, on budget, delivery of the assigned projects for the entire project life cycle
- Responsible for project planning including establishing project objectives, policies, procedures, performance standards, risk analysis, quality control, project communication and flow of information
- Effectively communicate with external and internal partners and team members to design, value engineer and negotiate construction contracts to meet timely delivery of the project
- Responsible for tendering, analysis, negotiation, scope definition and contract design for all project procurement
- Manage project resources, internal staff, external sub-contractors, and suppliers to accomplish the business objectives
- Ensure timely recognition of potential issues, thoroughly investigates cause/effect, and assesses key factors
- Cultivate and maintain your existing relationships with industry consultants, municipal contacts and trades
WHAT YOU HAVE
- The ability to drive results and execute on budgets and schedules
- A combination of training and experience will be considered, degree or diploma in Applied Science, Construction Management or Business, or other professional certification
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing all phases of designing and construction of multi-family residential projects in wood frame construction
- The ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, trades and consultants
- Knowledge of construction contracts and construction law
- Strong computer skills and should be adept with MS Office, ProCore, and BlueBeam
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...