MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Project Manager for our client, a leading builder in the Fraser Valley, who are globally recognized for their innovative and visually stunning projects all around the world.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of diverse mass timber construction projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards. The Project Manager must be confrontable with extensive travel, as they are required to be on site in the United States for 3 weeks every month.
- Lead mass timber construction projects, ensuring safety, quality, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Define tasks, allocate resources, and manage project budget, scheduling, and changes.
- Coordinate resources to meet project milestones, maintain compliance with project scope and contracts.
- Manage procurement processes, monitor project progress, and oversee quality assurance.
- Efficiently handle project alterations, estimate changes, and evaluate project outcomes.
- 3 years of project management experience in the construction industry or equivalent.
- Proficiency in scheduling software (Procore, Excel, MS Project).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on resource planning and organization.
- A Bachelor's degree in science, construction management, or engineering is a valuable asset.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com