MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Contract Administrator for one of our clients, a well-established architectural firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative design solutions for luxury high-rise, multi-family and mixed use projects. Our team is passionate about creating meaningful and sustainable spaces that meet the needs of our clients and enhance the built environment.
The Contract Administrator will play a critical role in ensuring that all contracts are managed efficiently and effectively to minimize risk and maximize results. This position comes with a competitive salary, superb benefits, and an opportunity to grow in an up and coming firm.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and preparing contracts and sub-contracts
- Monitoring contract compliance and ensuring that all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting with dispute resolution and contract negotiations
- Maintaining contract files and archives
- Providing support to project managers and other team members as needed
- Conducting risk assessments and making recommendations to minimize risk
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in contract law and industry standards
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in contract administration, preferably in the architecture or construction industries
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com