Are you a Contracts Management professional looking for a new challenge?
MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Contracts Manager for a 1-year contract position, with a high potential for renewal, within one of British Columbia’s largest organizations. As our client continues to grow and their project pipeline expand, the Contracts Manager will play a key role in managing construction contracts with medium to high complexity, so that projects and ongoing operations are delivered safely, with quality, within budget, and on time. Post-award contract management experience and excellent communication skills are a must in order to succeed as they will be a source of contractual expertise and guidance to the project teams.
If you’ve been looking to take your career to the next level and contribute your expertise to an organization whose work impacts the vast majority of British Columbians every single day, then this is the role for you.
• Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled by monitoring contract performance, identifying issues, taking timely action to resolve issues, and communicating with stakeholders to minimize risk and maximize supplier performance.
• Draft Change Orders, internal change justification documents, formal contract letters
• Detail Contracts / SOPs for monthly Progress Payment Estimates
• Ensure contract details are up to date in SAP (with SAP admin support)
• Establish and maintain a meaningful relationship between suppliers and stakeholders
• Forecast, monitor, and report on contract usage to ensure the contract and finance control policies and budget requirements are met.
• Provide guidance and advice to client groups in the sourcing, procurement, and management of goods and services contracts.
• Work closely with procurement and provide input to draft RFx documents
• 9+ years of experience in contract management with at least 5 years in a construction environment
• 5+ years of experience in post award contract management
• Experience managing contract changes and managing potential impacts as a result of contract changes
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineer, Business, or related discipline, or equivalent
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment