MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Contracts Specialist to work on a 1-year contract, with an extremely high potential for renewal, with one of BC's largest utility companies. This individual will perform the formal management of contracts with medium to high complexity, so that projects and ongoing operations are delivered safely, with quality, within budget, and on time. Specifically, they will deal with post-award and contract change management, so experience in both areas is a must. The successful candidate MUST also be located in the Lower Mainland, or willing to relocate at their own cost, and able to work out of our client's Burnaby office at least twice per week.
If you've been looking for an opportunity to work for a highly sought-after organization anyone would love to have on their resume and have your work impact thousands of British Columbians, this is the role for you!
- Perform contract management activities by applying expert knowledge of contract management practices
- Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled by monitoring contract performance, identifying issues, taking timely action to resolve issues, and communicating with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a meaningful relationship between suppliers and stakeholders
- Forecast, monitor, and report on contract usage to ensure contract and finance control policies and budget requirements are met.
- Provide guidance and advice to client groups in the sourcing, procurement, and management of goods and services contracts
- 9+ years of contract change management experience
- 9+ years of Post Award contract management experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Economics, or related discipline, or equivalent
- Certificate in Project Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent, an asset
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment