MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Senior Development Manager for our client.
Our client is a leading real estate firm renowned for cultivating distinguished communities where people are proud to live, own, and call home. With a legacy spanning over five decades, this firm specializes in creating desirable places, surpassing the mere construction and management of buildings.
Are you a dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Development Manager ready to take the next step in your career? MatchBox Consulting has an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious real estate firm in Vancouver! This role is a strategic position, crucial for managing and advancing various development projects within the firm, offering a chance to showcase leadership and expertise in the real estate development sector.
– Propel strategic leadership in real estate development projects in dynamic settings.
– Manage extensive development project timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
– Engage with various departments to ensure smooth project progression and alignment with the firm’s vision.
– Establish and nurture relationships with stakeholders, partners, and contractors.
– Demonstrate commitment to developing team members towards future leadership roles.
– Oversee and enhance internal controls and processes related to development projects.
– Lead initiatives related to change management and process improvements within the Development department.
We are seeking a proactive, adaptable, and strategic thinker with:
– A degree in Real Estate Development, Business Management, or related field.
– Over 10 years of substantial experience in real estate development.
– Proven expertise in managing extensive development projects from conception to completion.
– Excellent leadership and team development skills.
– Superior communication skills.
– An inclination to innovate and drive process improvements.
– Experience in managing complex and cross-border projects is highly desirable.
What’s on Offer
– Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
– An opportunity to contribute and grow in a premier, established real estate firm.
– A dynamic work environment where innovation and continuous improvement are celebrated.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com