MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Development Manager in Vancouver, BC.
Our client is Vancouver's leading developer-builder.
They are seeking a design-minded Development Manager to join their team. They are actively acquiring sites across Metro Vancouver and are one of the most active builders in British Columbia.
Our client is specifically seeking a candidate with architecture experience and education. Ideally, you will have experiences in negotiation, approvals, council meetings, and complicated rezoning applications. A Post-secondary education in architecture, urban planning, or urban geography is considered an asset.
Our client is seeking driven, conscientious individuals that exhibit a high degree of professionalism. They are looking for someone that gets things done, makes decisions, builds relationships, and is always solution orientated.
Our client offers the following:
- A significant pipeline of design-forward projects
- A culture of drive, passion, problem-solving, accountability that is coupled with an agile, open-door management team
- Excellent compensation and benefit packages, including profit sharing, medical and dental, etc
- A culture that emphasizes work/life balance while still managing to maintain a pro-active, driven work culture
- Leading the development process from start to finish on design-forward multi-family mixed-use projects
- Select and manage the consultant team
- Report to senior management on project milestones
- Pro-forma analysis and development
- Contribute to the design and layout process
- Work with the in-house construction team during pre-construction and construction.
- Experience leading the development process on multiple mixed-use residential projects from conception through to completion
- Experience as a Development Manager
- Post-secondary education in real estate or architecture.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment