Matchbox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Division Director for our highly regarded client based in Langley B.C. Our client is a leading civil/earthworks construction company with a strong reputation within the industry.
- Oversee all Pool projects from conception to completion
- Manage subcontractors, craft employees, and other workers
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Manage quality control and inspect completed work
- Supervise, coach, and train workers
- Attend meetings and review reports
- Interview and hire personnel
- Resolve customer conflicts on-site
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing construction projects with multiple subcontractors, craft labor, and site foremen.
- Proven experience in project management, quality control, personnel management, safety compliance, and communication.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in construction management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Real Estate & Construction, Information Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at http://www.matchboxhr.com