Matchbox Consulting is looking for a Environmental Project Manager for our client, a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC. They offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Independently manage a variety of environmental investigation projects (Phase I, II ESA’s / Stage 1, 2 PSIs II, Detailed Site Investigation, Remediation);
- Leading and managing the project team in the execution of the work
- Contributing to business development efforts by delivering exceptional service and quality work and reports to all clients on time and on budget.
- Meeting with clients and potential clients for the purpose of building strong relationships and developing business.
- Project planning, implementation, coordinating fieldwork
- Review of project budgets, expenses to ensure good project performance
- Preparation and review of reports for due diligence investigations, and submissions to the BC Ministry of Environment for instruments (COC)
- Proposal preparation
- Designation(P. Eng., P. Geo., P. Ag., or R.P. Bio) RP bio is the least likely
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience working in contaminated sites at a environmental consulting firm
- Previous experience as a PM
- Experience working with developers and on Government projects.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com