MatchBox Consulting Group are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join an up-and-coming developer in Vancouver. You will have to have 5+ years experience in an accounting and finance roles working with a developer preferably in Metro Vancouver.
Our client has roots in Vancouver since the 1980’s and have been building and developing projects within Civil Infrastructure, Commercial, Industrial and Residential. They have a large portfolio and have confirmed over $1billion worth of construction projects over the next 3 years, all within the residential and ICI sector.
- Project Accounting & Analysis
- Preparation of active project proforma’s, budgets and cashflows including monthly reviews with Development Managers
- Preparation of monthly progress draws and compliance monitoring
- Project financing reporting including maintenance of BA’s and booking swap arrangements
- Assist with preparation of financing applications for land and construction loans, including coordinating information for conditions precedent
- Review direct cost entries and assist with complicated job cost reconciliations
- Variance analysis comparing actual project costs to budgeted project costs and ensuring costs to complete are sufficient to carry us to the end of the project
- Assist with modelling of long-range planning and cashflow analysis o Assist with annual budgeting process
- Assistance with preparation of consolidated corporate long-range cashflow, including IPP
- Review monthly project WIP/COS reporting
- Prepare and maintain letters of credit and refundable deposits and update summary report
- Prepare monthly reporting for Production meeting
- Creation of new reports through queries as requested
- ERP maintenance including review of release notes for system upgrades, adding new projects and cost codes and creating new reports/dashboards
- CPA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will work well with the Development/Project Managers ensuring project costing is accurate, timely, and reliable.
- Individual must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Individual will have developed skills and knowledge of sophisticated computer applications including advanced Excel skills. Experience with integrated ERP and Power BI tools an asset.
- An understanding of and experience in development/construction accounting and finance is required
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...