On behalf of our client, Matchbox Consulting Group is searching for a Loan Monitoring Cost Consultant (or Financial Project Coordinator) to join their office in Calgary, Alberta.
- 3+ years of transferable experience as a PC, Sr PC, APM, or Jr PM for a GC.
- Relevant post secondary education in construction management, engineering, or architecture.
- Familiar with monthly financial progress reports, cash flows, and schedule review.
- Comfortable on site and reading drawings
- Strong communication
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing Loan Monitoring reports
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Assisting in research related to construction market conditions throughout Canada, including analysis of official published data
- Assisting Senior Consultant / Associate Director in developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is inputted into internal databases and shared.
- Quality Control – Ensuring compliance with quality standards and participation in ISO audits
- Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Inputting into value engineering and life cycle costing
- Assist commission manager ensuring commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Assist commission manager ensuring service delivery on commissions is in line with the conditions of appointment
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com