MatchBox Consulting Group is urgently searching for a Fullstack .NET Developer for a permanent role at one of our manufacturing clients. This role can either be based in Langley BC or Victoria BC. The role is 3 days in office and 2 days on site.
- Design, develop and implement new application features and work on improving our next generation
- Independently perform analysis including requirements gathering, architectural design and implementation
- Remain current on industry standards in database, server and web development
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate development and help with project delivery milestones
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing web applications including the following technologies:
- TypeScript proficiency and understanding of OOP concepts strongly desired
- SQL Server database integration and Entity Framework experience
- C# and .Net Framework technologies
- Experience with the Kendo UI JS Library is a plus
- Experience developing web services and APIs
- Working knowledge of git
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com