On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting Group is seeking a Superintendent with High Rise experience. With over 25 years in development and construction under their belts, our client draws on their expertise to create truly unique communities. The team is driven by an innovative group of professionals with industry experience to deliver exceptional quality time after time.
- Provide leadership for a complete responsibility for day-to-day management of site staff and trades related to the ongoing construction of the project.
- Ensure all work is performed to contract documents including drawings, specifications, and scope of work, with due regard to quality control and contract compliance – report any discrepancies or omissions directly to the Project Manager.
- Oversee the Quality Control of the finished product – work with the Site Finishing Superintendent and report any discrepancies or omissions directly to the Project Manager.
- Trades management – strong understanding of construction sequencing, identify upcoming scopes and resources required, regular communication with trades to ensure they comply with the critical dates they are required to meet.
- Review weekly with the Project Manager to maintain and update two-week look ahead schedule, and adherence to the overall construction schedule.
- 5-10 years experience in high-rise concrete construction in a supervisor capacity
- Experience managing all phases of construction from excavation to Occupancy is a must
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...