MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join a well-respected developer builder in Burnaby, BC.
The Human Resources Manager will be managing the HR department while also working as an intermediary between the leadership team and the employees both in office and on field. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a proactive doer who is interested in making an impact in a company, taking initiative, and works well senior leadership. This positive offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and offer management
- Design and implement effective onboarding programs for new hires
- Develop and implement employee relations strategies that promote a positive workplace culture
- Develop and implement performance management programs to help managers effectively manage and develop their teams
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Develop and implement employee training and development programs that support career development and business needs
- Manage the company’s compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they remain competitive and cost-effective
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations
- Continuously evaluate and improve HR processes and policies
- 3 years minimum as an HR Manager or in a high-level HR position
- Experience in the construction, engineering, real estate, or a related industry
- CPHR designation is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations in BC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with HRIS and other HR-related software
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and work with leadership team on initiatives
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...