Matchbox Consulting Group is currently searching for a HVAC Service Manager.
Our client is the fastest growing, large scale, multi trade company in the Canadian Market. They're uniquely positioned in the traditional fields of Electrical, Mechanical, and Engineering with an internal culture much like a software start-up company. In this role, the selected candidate will oversee our Service Technicians with service repairs throughout the GTA and will report to our Director of Mechanical Service.
- Set and update clear responsibilities/tasks for each technician, which includes ensuring each technician is achieving a minimum of 40 productive hours per week
- Develop existing and new accounts. Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction while maximizing profitability
- Respond to quote requests and follow-ups in a timely manner
- Investigate and assist in customer complaint resolution
- Provide supplemental support on an as-needed basis to complete work orders/billing and acting as a quality control for outputs
- Act as a support system when onboarding new technicians
- Assist in following up with late paying customers
- Assist with strategic initiatives and special projects as needed
- Applicants MUST have the following licenses: ODP Air Conditioning & Refrigeration License, Gas license, Driver's License
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com