MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking an Interior Design Technologist for a great client in Edmonton, AB. They offer a unique, open-studio environment that's known for its non-hierarchal and collaborative approach. The current team members are known for their hardworking, respectful, and friendly demeanor. The firm fosters a tightly-knit community and takes great pride in its diverse project portfolio, encompassing both conventional commercial projects and socially conscious initiatives. They maintain a lighthearted atmosphere, valuing good communication and mutual support.
- Maintaining material library
- Produce contract documents, including drawings for construction and specifications
- Research/source products/fixtures/finishes while corresponding with vendors
- Collaborate with other consultants, contractors, and clients
- Conduct verifications & reviews of onsite conditions prior to and during construction
- Prepare presentations & client correspondence
- Conceptualize and sketch design concepts with careful considerations based on client's needs and taste
- Assist with concept and schematic design
- Assist in preparation of development permit packages, assist with rezoning submission packages
- 3+ years of interior design/technologist/CAD experience
- Experience in commercial and multi family residential design
- Flair for colour and design – portfolio of projects required
- Basic understanding of licensing and regulatory requirements) & commercial millwork design standards.
- Revit, Sketch up, CAD
- Ability to coordinate engineering consultants (mechanical and electrical)
- Willingness to cross over and help with architectural drafting
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com