MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a 1 year contract with a high potential of renewal for our client – a top employer and advocate for safe workplaces in BC. This BA will utilize their project/program management skills to help develop an IT Learning Framework and lead the change management and implementation thereof. The role is primarily remote but candidates located in the Lower Mainland should be prepared to attend the Richmond office in a hybrid model. Those outside the province must be prepared to attend the office once a month at their own expense.
The main responsibilities are:
• Developing an IT Learning Framework
• Building a capability/skills matrix
• Managing the project, developing a project plan, change management plan and implementation plan
• Managing the project plan and schedule
Don't miss out on an opportunity to contribute your experience in a meaningful, impactful way with an organization thousands of British Columbians count on every day!
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience with a focus on the development and implementation of mid-scale business frameworks
• Experience with researching, developing and building a framework from the bottom up
• Experience in business improvement and process re-engineering
• Strong strategic and logical thinker
• Excellent facilitation, organizational, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong planner and self starter – takes initiative
• Superior diplomacy, judgement and tact
• Excellent ability using the MS suite of tools
• Able to comply with client's Employee and Contractor Mandatory Vaccine Policy
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment