MatchBox Consulting is seeking an Intermediate/Senior Water Resources Engineer for one of our longstanding and well reputable clients who are dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative solutions while maintaining a strong commitment to sustainability and community engagement.
- Perform urban water, sanitary and drainage system modelling, including data management, model setup and calibration, and system assessment;
- Lead the development of Infrastructure servicing plans for subdivisions, neighbourhood and city-wide areas;
- Perform hydrological and hydraulic modelling and lead the development of Integrated Stormwater Management Plans and Flood Management Plans;
- Develop rainwater source control LID concepts and assist in LID designs;
- Lead technical analysis in support Civil engineering design associated with municipal water, sanitary sewer, drainage conveyance works and hydraulic structures;
- Prepare construction cost estimates, implementation plan and operation and maintenance manuals; and
- Write and review of technical memorandums and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field with minimum 5 years of related experience;
- Eligibility for Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) Designation with EGBC;
- Experienced in hydrological and hydraulic analysis and modelling using various techniques and modelling software;
- Experienced in infrastructure master planning and flood management planning;
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Civil3D, ArcGIS or QGIS and other computer programs used for preparing reports, presentations and designs;
- Experienced in project management;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills;
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...