MatchBox Consulting Group is looking for an Intern Architect in Edmonton, AB. Known for their innovative and client-centric approach to both Architecture & Interior Design, our client is a highly reputable firm within the industry.
Excelling in diverse sectors (recreational, educational, commercial, healthcare), they offer employees the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and foster a collaborative and professional environment that encourages growth and leadership within the field. Not to mention they stand as a national frontrunner in collaborative project delivery, actively participating in several Integrated Project Delivery projects throughout Canada.
- Provide assistance to the architectural team during all stages of the design process for various projects.
- Contribute to the creation of contract documents, ensuring detailed coordination across different disciplines.
- Aid in the management of contract administration tasks.
- Organize and upkeep project files for efficient documentation and accessibility.
- Attain objectives aligned with the firm's overarching vision.
- Collaborate with the entire team and participate in cross-studio projects.
- Demonstrate a willingness to travel as necessary for project requirements.
- Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Registered as an Intern Architect with AAA
- 3+ years of experience as an Intern Architect in Canada
- Revit proficiency