MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Intern Architect for one of our clients, a well-established architectural firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative design solutions for luxury high-rise, multi-family and mixed use projects. Our team is passionate about creating meaningful and sustainable spaces that meet the needs of our clients and enhance the built environment.
This Intern Architect role is for somebody who is looking to grow their experience with a well-established firm and focus on the front end design of various large, complex projects. You will be responsible for supporting the design and production team, assisting with the development of project deliverables, and participating in client meetings and presentations This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to gain valuable experience and contribute to a variety of exciting, large-scale projects. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, full benefits, education/dues coverage, a dynamic and collaborative environment, and opportunities to grow professionally.
- Assisting with the development of architectural drawings and documents
- Collaborating with the design team to develop conceptual and schematic designs
- Participating in client meetings and presentations
- Conducting research and analysis to support project design
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules and budgets
- Maintaining project files and archives
- Get involved in a bit of the proposal side
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 3 years minimum of architectural experience
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Passion for architecture and design, and a desire to learn and grow in the field
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com