MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a 12-month term position (strong possibility of extension) with a client of ours located in the lower mainland.
This is a change management position that will require setting timelines on key deliverables and holding the team accountable to reach those timelines/ deliverables.
- Follow and implement the IT Project Management Methodology.
- Develop and execute project plans.
- Coordinate the project schedule and work with multi-department key stakeholders to deliver the projects on time, on budget as per the business requirements.
- Provide progress tracking of key deliverables and reporting.
- Participate in the review and development of solutions for obstacles to implementation of the Revenue Transformation Project.
- Work in accordance with the direction provided by the Revenue Transformation Project Lead.
- Bachelors degree in IT/Computer Science or Logistics/Supply Chain Management or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years Project Management experience
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt would be an asset
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Time Management. The ability to manage time and prioritize tasks is an essential characteristic of efficient project managers.
- Organizational Awareness.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Previous Canadian work experience or experience working directly with Canadian industries.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...