MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an IT Specialist for a permanent on-site position with a client of ours located in Surrey.
- Act as the first point of contact for all client’s technical requests, providing tier 1 and 2 support for our internal teams (Hardware/ software/ access/ meeting rooms)
- Investigate technical issues using your experience, documentation, and critical thinking skills to identify the cause and apply resolutions
- Work closely with our external IT support team on more complex issues to bring effective resolution for our users
- Partner with our outsourced networking and security consultants to resolve any issues, proactively manage risks and roll-out any new systems and/or programs
- Create procedures, documentation and training materials as required
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstations and peripherals
- Acquire, install, and upgrade software and components, providing routine automation where possible
- Identify potential issues, and apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes when necessary
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding activities; IT equipment, systems access, and applications;
- 3-5 years' experience in Information Systems, networking, and/or help desk support
- Willingness and desire to provide support ranging from Tier 1 to Tier 3 levels
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting a wide range of IT issues
- Experience working with Canadian data privacy practices and laws
- Experience with supporting Windows and Apple environment
- Experience with SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...