MatchBox Consulting Group is urgently searching for an IT Support Analyst for a permanent position for our client based Langley BC. This position is 5 days per week on-site. The office location requires candidates to have a valid BC drivers license and access to their own vehicle.
- Help desk ticketing system administration, and responding to service requests
- End user support of basic and escalated issues with PC hardware, peripherals, operating systems, applications, networking and a variety of specialty hardware
- IT equipment lifecycle management including configuring, installing, maintaining, and disposing of all hardware, operating systems and corporate software
- Workstation operating system and application deployment automation
- IT infrastructure health diagnostics and monitoring, including preventative and remedial action
- Windows server administration including host and virtual machines
- Network storage systems administration
- Backup, restore and disaster recovery operations
- Active Directory administration including group policy, DHCP, DNS, certificate management, file permissions, print management, user account management and other functions as required
- Office 365 ecosystem administration including Office apps, Exchange and Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint and other related components and applications, and related applications deployed to workstations and mobile devices
- Local and remote network infrastructure, including gateway security appliances, managed switches, VPN, firewalls, and gateway appliances
- UTM systems monitoring and administration, including mobile and end-point security systems
- Basic and advanced support of ERP and cloud infrastructure, applications suite and related components
- Mobile iOS and Android device management
- VoIP telephony environment management
- Computer hardware, peripherals, Windows 10 and 11 operating systems, business applications and networking technical support
- Hands-on computer and component repair and maintenance including hard drive imaging and automated application deployment
- Server configuration and management in a virtualized Windows domain environment
- Storage technologies including SAN, NAS and RAID
- Network infrastructure configuration and administration including TCP/IP, wireless networking, firewalls, switches, VPN technologies
- Active Directory systems administration including Group Policy, file and print management
- Office 365 systems administration
- Microsoft SQL server administration
- Configuring and administering backup and disaster recovery systems
- Supporting VoIP telephony systems
- Unified threat management systems including gateway appliances and endpoint security
- Supporting iOS and Android devices
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com