MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Oracle Applications Developer for a 12 month contract role at one of our clients based in Vancouver
- Work with a team of analysts, testers and third-party vendors to design, build and test system interfaces and data conversions required for the HCM Cloud migration project.
- Assist with decommissioning legacy Oracle e-Business Suite system functionality that will be replaced by the new HCM Cloud functionality.
- Assist with on-going enhancement and support of existing HCM functionality and integrations in production (both HCM Cloud and Oracle e-Business Suite legacy system).
- At least 3 years experience developing reports, integrations, data conversions, extensions and workflows for Oracle ERP Applications (Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and/or Oracle Cloud Applications).
- Involved in at least 2 ERP, HCM or CRM implementations in a complex integrated environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with some or all of the following development tools / technologies: BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, HCM Extracts, Oracle Integration Cloud, Atom Feeds, Web Services, REST APIs, FNDLOAD.
For more current job opportunities, Follow MatchBox at linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment/
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com