MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Oracle Applications Developer for an 18 month contract role at one of our clients based in Vancouver
- Develop and deliver technical solutions that delight our users
- Ensure high quality with thorough unit testing and collaborating with QAs
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment with a team of other developers, functional analysts, and QAs
- Use your technical knowledge and experience to help the team innovate and continuously improve
- At least 3 years experience developing reports, integrations, data conversions, extensions and workflows for Oracle ERP Applications (Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and/or Oracle Cloud Applications).
- Involved in at least 2 ERP, HCM or CRM implementations in a complex integrated environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with some or all of the following development tools / technologies: BI Publisher, OAF Framework, Java, BPEL, SOA Gateway, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Integration Cloud, Web Services, REST APIs, Kafka.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com