MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Oracle EBS Consultant for a 3-6 month contract role at a client of ours located in Vancouver
- Work closely with application owners and business to gather and understand business and functional requirements
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot technical issues with Oracle EBS application
- Supports and documents the installation, configuration, capacity planning, upgrading, problem resolution and debugging of all Oracle EBS product environments
- Collaborate on definition of standards and contribute to the overall architecture roadmap
- Collaborate on technical design and provides consulting including identification and documentation of requirements and design
- Coordinate environment configuration activities to ensure integration and alignment with other IT technology, processes, systems, applications, and environments
- Recommend and lead improvements to provide the highest level of availability and performance
- Complete all tasks within assigned schedule while maintaining a high level of quality
- Work with developers and functional team in developing technical configurations based on business requirements
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and technical and security administration of Oracle EBS updates and new installations
- Manage/Track Software Releases including customizations
- Coordinate with solution vendors and support teams on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades
- Implements and supports tools to provide quality metrics for adherence to development policies
- Provides technical support and guidance to end-users, and other IT resources
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure corporate compliance, examples include corporate data security and change control
- Support communication integrations with third parties (banks, credit agencies etc.)
- Support application platforms
- Excel4Apps/Office 365 and other EBS Add-Ins
- Cloud platforms integrated with Oracle EBS
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com