MatchBox is seeking a Project Architect to join a dynamic team working on private-sector projects with investors, developers, and NGOs. A empathy-driven, client-focused mindset is vital. The successful candidate will contribute to impactful legacy projects.
Located in Edmonton, our client embraces an open, collaborative, family-like atmosphere. They are looking for a team-oriented, respectful, and friendly architect with the necessary skills to make a difference in the industry. You will engage in varied work encompassing commercial and socially conscious ventures. Enjoy a supportive, communicative environment where flexibility and mutual support define company’s ethos. Apply today!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the technical staff in their tasks and projects.
- Contribute to the recruitment process and assist in managing the office staff.
- Act as a client-facing representative, responsible for maintaining strong client relationships.
- Take charge of day-to-day client communications and interactions.
- Handle permit authorities and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Seamlessly integrate into ongoing projects, assuming a leadership role as needed.
- Oversee projects with budgets ranging from $5-15MM.
- You should be a Registered Architect in Alberta or close to obtaining full registration.
- 10+ years of architectural experience.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential, as you will be using this software extensively for project development.
- Strong leadership skills, clear communication skills & must be adept at managing day-to-day client contact.
- Expertise in managing permit authorities is vital, encompassing skills in obtaining zoning approvals, expediting permits, and handling related processes.
- Familiarity with Twin Motion is preferred over SketchUp & Photoshop
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com