MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Project Coordinator for one of our Vancouver based, well reputable and community-orientated clients to work on meaningful and engaging projects.
This person will be creative and keen to learn, working alongside Project Leaders to contribute to a variety of projects and ensure teams are supported in their work.
- Financial Administration – track established budgets and provide regular updates to Project Managers; coordinate sub-consultant billings and assist with client billings including preparation of draft invoices and collaborating closely with the accounting department. Utilize various reporting tools as well as create additional financial reports as required by individual Project Managers. Support for invoice coding, tracking, and support in follow-up on delinquent accounts.
- Proposal Coordination/Support – Research, monitor and coordinate the proposal process from monitoring new opportunities and supporting a shared understanding of RFP requirements, to getting all the details together for submission.
- Project Support – draft and write project correspondence with minimal instruction; use a variety of software to create correspondence, reports, presentations, schedules and budgets. Develop knowledge of the quality system and collaborate closely with team members to ensure that protocols and standards are being met in terms of project administration/management, documentation, peer review, etc.
- Quality Management – Develop knowledge of the quality system and collaborate closely with team members to ensure that protocols and standards are being met in terms of project administration/management, documentation, peer review, proofreading etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional office environment in a similar capacity
- Service Orientation – you thrive when you get to help and support. A great day is when you are able to meet the needs of others and jump in where needed. You are driven by a desire to learn more about processes, people or issues by asking questions and seeking information.
- Energy and Stress – you can handle plenty of requests from multiple sources and run with challenging and sometimes vague assignments with composure. Interruptions and distractions don’t get you down. You fuel energy levels in the people around you.
- Super user of MS Word and Excel – you are technically proficient and generally experienced with Microsoft Office with an ability to produce visually appealing materials.
- Adaptable and Flexible – you maintain a positive outlook and respond well to change, as a natural occurrence of any business. You approach issues and obstacles with an open mind and discover creative solutions to problems as they arise.
- Quality Orientation – you complete tasks while staying mindful of all aspects involved regardless of magnitude, reviewing workload and processes while maintaining your attention to detail.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...