MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Coordinator on behalf of our client, one of the top leaders in the commercial and light industrial real estate industries.
The Project Coordinator will be a motivated and organized individual who provides support to the project management team in effectively overseeing construction projects throughout their entire lifecycle. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic organization that offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to plan and schedule project timelines, resources, and budget.
- Prepare and maintain project documents, including project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Ensure that all project documentation is up-to-date and accurately reflects project status.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Assist in managing project budgets and financial reporting.
- Assist in managing project risk by identifying, analyzing, and addressing potential project issues.
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating construction activities, including subcontractor management, material procurement, and logistics.
- Ensure that all project activities comply with company policies, standards, and local regulations.
- Assist in project closeout activities, including final inspections, punch lists, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, preferably in ICI or tilt-up projects.
- Knowledge of construction project management principles, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and project management software.
- Understanding of project accounting principles and experience with financial reporting.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...