MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Coordinator for one of the industry’s most recognized and well-respected general contractors.
The successful Project Coordinator will work alongside other members of the Project Management team on various phases of projects to ensure projects are executed in a timely, cost-efficient manner while still maintaining a high degree of quality. They will possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, and a drive to succeed. If you are looking to grow personally and professionally with a company known for their hardworking and supportive culture and work on high-profile projects, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Track and report on the status of projects during the design, tendering, construction, acceptance and maintenance stages
- Provide the Project Manager with documentation for change orders, invoicing, scheduling, and cost analysis
- Correspond with project stakeholders, including the city, on a regular basis to meet Services Agreement Requirements
- Assist with all aspects of job close-out
- Issue and monitor purchase orders for subcontractors
- Assist with the technical review of detailed design plans, contract documents and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Post-secondary degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 2+ years of construction experience in Canada
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to work efficiently and adapt within pressure situations
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience with MS Project and EIT designation are major assets
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...