Matchbox Consulting Group is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client, a prominent non-profit organization in Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing budget, job costs, forecasts, and other aspects of cost control for a large-scale ICI project in Vancouver, BC. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a large, influential project and gain valuable experience with some of the best in the construction industry.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and timelines
- Coordinate project activities, including communication with clients, contractors, and vendors
- Review project plans and specifications to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and regulations
- Manage project budgets, including tracking expenses and reconciling accounts
- Coordinate project documentation, including project plans, reports, and progress updates
- Ensure that all project goals are met, including timelines, budget, and quality standards
- Participate in project meetings and provide regular updates to management and other stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and ensure that all safety standards are met
- Provide support to project team members as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination and project accounting in the construction industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, or similar
- Ability to read and interpret project plans and specifications
- Knowledge of construction materials, methods, and techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...