Matchbox Consulting Group is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client, a developer and self-performing contractor that works on high end, quality mid-rise and wood frame residential and mixed-use projects.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the project management team in all aspects of real estate and construction projects. They will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the required quality standards.
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and updating project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Coordinate project meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items.
- Liaise with stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and vendors, to ensure project requirements are met.
- Assist in preparing and issuing project documentation, such as contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Monitor project progress and report on project status to the Project Manager.
- Support the Project Manager in managing project risks and issues.
- Coordinate project closeout activities, including final inspections, documentation, and handover to clients.
- 2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- Experience with multi-family projects
- Education/background in construction and/or the trades is an asset
- Ability to learn and grow quickly
- Good understanding of project stages and delivery methods
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...