MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Coordinator for one of our clients which specialize in Commercial, Heavy industrial and Aviation sectors.
• Ongoing monitoring, document control and processing of plans, specifications, shop drawings and other submittals as required
• Review, action and respond to daily project correspondence
• Receipt, logging and distribution of drawings specifications, shop drawings, schedules, contemplated change orders, change orders, site instructions, consultant reports, concrete tests and materials tests, inspection reports and RFI’s
• Assist project managers in receiving information from site concerning material shortages, identifying specific items, ordering and expediting replacement materials
• Approval of supplier material and subcontractor invoices as required
• Ensure that project binders and appropriate project cloud filing systems are organized
• Prepare and maintain concrete log as required
• Assist in the monthly cost forecast
• Attend and prepare meeting minutes as required for all bi-weekly subcontractor meetings as required
• Prepare, monitor, update and track the project construction schedules
• Identifying, logging, providing proper notice for and the preparation and pricing of costs and potential delay claims as required
• Receipt, distribution, timely pricing of contemplated change orders
• Coordinate and obtain occupancy documentation and substantial completion certificates
• Carry out site inspections and other site related duties
• Provide feedback of project review and historical data to the estimating department for the postmortem meeting
• Document control and chronological photographic record of the entire project.
- 2 years of Project Coordination experience.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and Microsoft Office.
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Collaborative work environment.