MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Director for our client, an iconic developer located in Toronto!
Our client has developed millions of square feet of property, with a concentration on mixed-use transit orientated communities.
They are seeking a seasoned construction professional with strong leadership skills and strategic vision.
The Project Director will be the leader of a large pipeline of interrelated commercial and residential high-rise projects and will lead the team that will be responsible for creating a masterplan community that is unlike any other North America.
Our client offers market-leading compensation and benefits as well as perhaps the most stable pipeline of projects, many of which are nearing construction phase.
- Overall leadership of the construction of a masterplan community in Metro Vancouver
- Leadership of the internal project team as well as the external team (consultants, engineers, general contractor, architects, etc)
- 10+ years of progressive experience leading mixed-use residential high-rise projects
- A post-secondary degree in a technical field (engineering, construction management, architecture, etc) is required.
- In terms of project experience, the ideal candidate will have led several concrete high-rise projects from start to finish.
- Leadership skills demonstrated through both experience, education and references
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment mbx456