Here at MatchBox Consulting Group, we are seeking an experienced Project Foreman for one of our well established clients in the lower mainland.
- Responsible for ensuring a strong job start-up including gaining a complete understanding of the project, the budget, scheduling requirements, and crew requirements prior to project start.
- Manage project scheduling, daily work requirements, daily paperwork, crew, and contract payment items on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate production goals, targets, and scope, and troubleshoot problem areas with Site Superintendent.
- Provide strong leadership to the crew in keeping with Conwest’s company philosophy of hiring the best and producing a superior product
- Review each project with Superintendent to ensure adequate approach and construction methods.
- Gain an understanding of the cost codes and pay items applicable to to project.
- Know the production rates required to stay on budget for principal activities.
- Ensure adequate time to prepare for your activities prior to commencing.
- Pre-schedule for all materials and resources to arrive before you need them and manage project scheduling to ensure the timely arrival of all materials, resources, and sub-contractors.
- Daily management of the work includes a detailed understanding of the task each worker is assigned and ensuring that s/he understands how to accomplish the task safely and correctly.
- Accurately complete daily paperwork, time sheets and other applicable paperwork with attention to detail.
- Conduct daily tail-gate meetings and monitor crew to ensure safety standards are upheld.