MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager to work on a 8 month contract, with a high potential of extension, at one of BC's most sought-after employers dedicated to workplace safety, office located in Richmond.
- Manage all aspects of one or multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives across one or multiple lines of business
- Provide leadership to the project team by building, coaching and motivating team members to meet project goals and milestones
- Own the full project life cycle including implementation from initiation to deployment for one or more major initiatives simultaneously
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project and program including planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, issues, and day-to-day project activities
- Setting and continually managing project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Preparing estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Managing project scope and changes
- Procuring adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project teams, sponsors, senior executive management, and key stakeholders
- Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Managing ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- Defining the Statement of Work and Specifications for requested goods and services o Monitoring, tracking, and controlling outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Defining success criteria and disseminating them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate stakeholders.
- 15+ years of project management experience managing multiple large hybrid delivery (agile waterfall) that span one or multiple business units
- Significant experience delivering solutions and managing deliverables provided by 3rd party vendor
- Extensive understanding & execution of agile, hybrid, and waterfall project and program management principles, methods, and techniques
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, demonstrating excellent communication skills, strong at building rapport including when providing project status and presenting to sponsors, IT and business stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of financial analysis and principles of project cost estimating analysis
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...