MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Manager for our client, a well known multi-disciplinary engineering firm located in Calgary, serving private and public sector clients across Western Canada.
Our client is an expert when it comes to land development in the industry!
As a Project Manager, your primary role will be to work with the VP of Civil Engineering and the rest of the team to successfully deliver projects to clients in the land development and municipal industries. In addition, you will work with and support the business development and marketing aspects of the team.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- 10 plus years’ experience in the civil engineering discipline, specifically in land development and municipal fields.
- Must be a registered member of the Engineers & Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC).
- Knowledge of Civil 3D software is an asset.
- Experience in Stormwater Management design is an asset.
- Strong presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and attention to details.
- Work with the VP of Civil Engineering, other project managers, engineers, and technologist to successfully deliver quality projects on-time and on-budget for a variety of land development and municipal projects.
- Project manage a variety of land development and infrastructure projects through all stages of the project.
- Review technical drawings, details, and specifications to ensure quality and oversight.
- Supervise junior engineers and technologists.
- Prepare proposals.
- Develop relationships for partnering with other firms.
- Develop business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-r
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...