MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Project Manager for one of our clients. Our clients goal is to forever change the shape of the Lower Mainland through its innovative projects.
We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on delivering quality projects and who can inspire others. If you are passionate about problem solving, mentoring and working smart to deliver quality projects, then this may be the role for you!
Why you should work here?
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Paid vacation
- Robust extensive health care benefits
- Company-wide social events
- Mentoring and developing junior Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Ensuring and enforcing Quality Control of the finished product
- Overseeing the overall budget of the project, ensuring deadlines are meet
- Promote and ensure site safety
- Experience managing all phases of designing and construction of residential projects
- residential high-rise experience as a Project manager
- Proficient computer skills – MS Project, Microsoft Office Suites ect
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge on the construction market in British Columbia – Codes and practices especially in Vancouver
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com