Matchbox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Purchaser & Logistics Coordinator for our highly regarded client based in Langley B.C. Our client is a leading civil/earthworks construction company with a strong reputation within the industry.
- Communicate with foreman/superintendents for materials and deliveries to job sites.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure we are getting the best pricing/availability.
- Schedule delivery driver for drop offs and pick ups.
- Working with project managers for material lists and procurements dates.
- Organize warehouse and yard space
- Complete inventory on yard stock
- Track materials leaving yard via excel spreadsheet
- Organize fuel deliveries to job site
- Track certifications for wire rope, vehicle insurance, equipment.
- Track vehicle servicing via vehicle tracking software
- Approve and code invoices via internal accounting software
- Previous Purchasing/ Logistics experience
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent people skills
- Works well under pressure, fast paced environment.
- Organization skills/self learner
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND1
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...