Matchbox Consulting is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager, on behalf of our client, who specialise in electronics and battery applications.
This role is based in Vancouver and operates on a hybrid model basis. The role requires outstanding organizational, communication and leadership skills with ability to develop innovative solutions that push boundaries. The Quality Assurance Manager will also work closely with excutives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success for the company.
- Quality Management system and certification (somewhere in the document states that Cadex' QMS is certified to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Document control.
- Inspections of certificates as per COP2001.
- Internal Quality Audits.
- Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are effectively established, implemented, and maintained.
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the quality system and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of applicable regulatory, customer and QMS requirements throughout the organization.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with APQP/PPAP and/or IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Knowledge and use of applied statistics in a manufacturing environment (e.g., SPC) using statistical software such as MINITAB.
- Familiarity with and applied workmanship standards such as IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620.
- Experience with supplier auditing.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail through documentation and data review.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- A critical thinker with strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- 5+ years relevant QMS experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in electronics manufacturing
For more current job opportunities, Follow MatchBox at linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment/
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com