MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a SAP Project Manager for a permanent role at a client of ours located in Vancouver
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize and scope SAP and other business system demands, including functional and technical deliverables, cost estimates, resources, and identification of benefits.
- Consistently apply project management methodology, standards, practices, processes and artifacts to all projects and work streams.
- Initiate IT projects by preparing project scope documents and charters.
- Prepare project plans and schedules.
- Manage all phases of implementation, including project planning, stakeholder engagement, status reporting, issue resolution, and cost monitoring.
- Update and negotiate resource requirements. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors. Manage relationships with third party system integrators and vendors assisting with delivery and support for enterprise systems and associated services.
- Facilitate Steering Committee meetings and project meetings. Manage expectations with senior leadership and key stakeholders and effectively communicate all aspects of project delivery (reporting at all stakeholder levels).
- Document decisions and risks. Form and execute mitigation plan.
- Conduct post-implementation debriefs to identify recommendations for continuous improvement
- Proactively identify, address, and resolve issues/problems as, or before they occur.
- Define and lead change management activities based on awareness of the details of the changes and groups being impacted.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- 8 years of experience in SAP project management, with a focus on end-to-end project delivery and SAP implementation.
- PMP, Activate, or SCRUM Master certification or equivalent
- Solid understanding of the SAP landscape, modules, terminology and methodologies.
- Excellent collaborator while also able to work effectively with a team
- Adaptable and demonstrate forward thinking on new challenges
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within tight timescales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com