MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 24- month contract role (40 hours per week) with a client of ours located in Vancouver. This is a hybrid position with 3 days in office per week and 2 days remote.
- Gathering and documentation of business requirements
- Working with project stakeholders, business architect, business process analyst, and application architect to develop Epics and to break Epics down into User Stories.
- Presentations for verification of User Stories to product owner.
- Incorporating feedback from product owner, users, and other stakeholders into User Stories.
- Researching new initiatives to timely and cost-effectively improve individual project processes.
- Conducting gap analysis.
- Identifying and documenting business rules and scenarios.
- Working with project manager to specify scope and roadmap of each individual project.
- Supporting the testing team and development teams by presenting User Stories in the context of the project and strategic goals.
- Developing user implementation documentation.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a social services or community health care environment (eg: PHSA, BC Housing, FNHA, Fraser Health, WSBC etc)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (planning, coding, testing, deploying, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience as a Business analyst working on CRM Customer Relationship Management implementation projects
- Experience in post-system implementation and training support
- Experience with business modelling in Sparx Enterprise Architect
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND3
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...