On behalf of our clients, Matchbox Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for Commercial+ projects to join our team. The role of the Senior Project Manager is to continually monitor the project through exceptional quality, sophisticated processes, and skilled performance. Ensuring our clients, three strategic objectives are met: satisfied employees, satisfied clients, and satisfied shareholders.
Senior Project Manager will be accountable for:
- Project, Construction and business outcomes
- Project execution strategy
- Resource and capacity management
- Contracts and purchasing
- Stakeholders satisfaction in a direct client facing role
- Mentoring, training and coaching
- Predicting, inspecting and reporting
- Policy and Process Followed by ALL (FBA)
- QA/QC FBA
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in managing a commercial construction projects
- Post-Secondary Education (Diploma or Degree) in a construction related field
- Experience with mass timber and prefabricated structures is an asset
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience in managing and leading people, department operations, managing budgets, and leading, managing and growing a strong team
- Proven track record to plan and execute commercial projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated financial management skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to utilize or learn technology as required: Google Workspace, Buildertrend, BIM Software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp)
- PMP Certification (would be an asset)
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or Engineering (would be an asset)
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com